Monday, October 3, 2011

another christmas card

Here is another Christmas card. I tried to use stitching for the first time, trying out my Cutterbee.

All patterned papers from Crafts Express. Sentiment stamp from Inkadinkadoo. Brads from AAS.

The sketch is from Papertake Weekly:

Also entered for:
365 Cards' Day 211 - Triple It - The sentiment is (1) stamped, (2) with brads, and (3) stitched around.
Sentimental Sundays' Challenge 75 - Sewing or Stitching
Fussy and Fancy Friday's Try a New Technique

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

what a terrific card! I keep meaning to start my Christmas cards and think you may have just reminded me to get cracking. Thanks! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Céline said...

gorgeous card fab stitching for a first attempt
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline dt member

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful Xmas card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.