Sunday, October 2, 2011

congratulations for ate jo-am

Here's a congratulations card for my cousin who just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. This is out of my comfort zone because I used glitter, I don't like using glitter because it's messy, hee! Entered for Sentimental Sundays' Challenge #74 - Step Out of Your Comfort Zone.

I've always loved blue and with the new addition to the family, I got to break out the cutesy baby blue patterned papers. Little dot PP from DCWV, big dot and striped PP from AAS, bling from Divisoria, glitter glue from Japan Home, lace from that notions store in SM Makati.

The sketch is from 365 Cards' Day 209 - Super Sketchy Sunday.


I'm also entering this in Papercraft Star's Challenge 64 - Lace. When I saw the ribbon lace in the notions store in SM Makati, I fell in love with it... got a yard each of blue, pink and beige. The beige looks the nicest, I can't wait to use it.

Entering this in PaperPlay Challenges Week 39 - White + One! as well.

5 comments:

Rose said...

oh this is too precious :) fab take on the sketch!!

Regan said...

What an adorable card! I really love the addition of the blue lace, it adds something different then your usually border punched piece. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

Manuela Navarro said...

Es tan dulce!!
Un gran trabajo con el sketch!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh TOO cute!!! LOVE this precious card!!

Anonymous said...

Delightful card, Love the cute image and soft colors. Thanks for joining in the White plus One Challenge at Paper Play this week
Hugs Julie P