Monday, October 10, 2011

autumn love

This card is for our mailing list card exchange, the topic being weddings and marriage. My "penpal" had a yellow and champagne motif for her wedding years back so I decided to use these colors. This is for 365 Cards' Day 218 - Beautiful Bouquet, it does seem like I went all out with the flowers, eh?

Patterned papers from K&Co., love stamp from Inkadinkadoo. I used punches from Carl and my MM Slice to create the flowers from assorted scrap papers/cardstock.

The sketch is from The Crazy Challenge, CCH # 88 - A Sketch with Optional Autumn colours:

Also entered for:
Fussy and Fancy Challenge--Fall or Halloween!
PaperPlay Challenges' '11 - Week 40 - Autumnal Colours
Anything Goes Challenge 51 - Die cuts/ Punches or both

5 comments:

wifeycookie said...

This is soooo pretty!! :) I want to try something like this with my Cricut Expression. Hehehe...

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Beautiful and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, and good luck. Lisbeth K

Stempelkobold said...

What a great card. Wonderful implementation of our sketch. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, Dominique

Ri said...

Thanks, everyone! I had so much fun making this card.

JJ, I'm sure you're going to come up with something much more creative, heehee!