Wednesday, September 21, 2011

angelic christmas

Another Christmas card, this time using an angel print on one of the old patterned papers. I'm entering this in Papercraft Star - Challenge 63 Sketch. This is also entered in Flutter By Wednesday's weekly challenge. I've used butterflies and now angels... maybe next time I'll do fairies. This also fits this week's challenge at City Crafter, Week 75 - Let's Face the Music.

And this is also a last-minute entry (since I just discovered the site today) at PaperPlay Challenges - Week 37 Punches and Dies. Most everything is punched or die-cut.

All papers from Craft Express, gold twine pieces are leftovers from a gift.

Here is the original sketch from Papercraft Star:

What do you think?

9 comments:

Regan said...

What a lovely Christmas card. The image is just beautiful and I love the stars. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Danni said...

Beautiful holiday card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kim Duran said...

This card sure puts me in the Christmas spirit! Just a beautiful creation. I just adore the music sheet and the lovely font of your sentiment. Great job on the sketch this week at Papercraft Star! I am so happy you joined us!

Michelle said...

oh what a lovely holiday card - it's never too early to get started on those! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely work, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Lovley Christmas card ... thank you for playing along at CCCB

Unknown said...

Your Christmas card is so pretty.. So glad you played along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Jilly said...

Holiday card!! Image you used that is beautiful and those stars area ordered that is in perfect place. I just adore the music sheet and the attractive font of your sentiment.
Promosyon