Monday, September 19, 2011

two friends

A simple card for 365 Cards' cute Day 201 - 1+1 + 1 Beautiful Card challenge, which stated, "Pick two of your dearest friends and choose something about them to contribute to your card. It can be anything you want that makes you think of them."

In this case, whenever I think of my good friends Maita, Angela, and Denise, I remember the color blue, we are all quite partial to it (for Maita, Angela and myself, it was our motif color during our respective weddings). It is also the color of our alma mater. And then I added a Scorpio, because Denise and I are both Scorpios. So here this is:

Blue patterned paper and blue cardstock from AAS. Pink patterned paper from DCWV. Bling from Divisoria.

I think this needs a little something more but I can't put my finger on it right now. This might be edited in the near future.

No comments: