Sunday, September 18, 2011

from our family to yours

This is a very simple card but I like it very much. I guess it encapsulates my style, really, even for scrapbooking. I don't like piling on the embellishments so much, but I guess sometimes I really have to give that a try.

Red A3 card from DCWV, patterned papers from Crafts Express, copper wrapping paper from Hallmark and sentiment stamp from Inkadinkadoo.

This is entered for 365 Cards' Day 198 - Standout Sentiment challenge, as well as for Totally Papercrafts' Challenge #84 - Clean and Simples.

4 comments:

wifeycookie said...

I am loving the stamps! :)

Ri said...

30% off at Memory Lane. Hehe!

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - must do some more xmas cards
Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week
Good Luck
Sarah

Luanne said...

beautiful! I see you are from Manila, I am from Cebu and just starting crafting. Can you recommend a good store in Manila that sells cheap but good products for crafting or scrapbooks.

Thanks!
Luanne