Friday, September 2, 2011

Cruz Family Home-warming

I wasn't inclined to make anything for 365 Cards' Day 183 - Imagine This: Wrinkled Challenge. But I found this old paper--some may remember it from the heyday of Tickles when we were younger--when we were cleaning over the weekend, so I decided to use it for this card for the Cruzes' housewarming gift.

Sentiment detail:

The hubby likes this because it is a bit masculine, or so he says. Even if there is a flower with a pearl and gems. Heeehee. Cream cardstock from Veco, black cardstock from Prestige Paper Products, wrinkled paper from Tickles circa 1992 (?), flowers and pearl brad from AAS, and gems from Mark Richards.

I'm also entering this in CPS 233. Here's the sketch:

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I like your card! I really like how you used the CPS sketch.

yen said...

thanks again ate ri! mwah!

Pam said...

Such a pretty card!

Ri said...

Thanks, Linda and Pam! Your challenge sites are cool, and well, challenging! :D

You're welcome, Yen!