Monday, September 19, 2011

paperclip happiness

Continuing with the clean lines and white backgrounds these past few cards. I also scrounged around our catch-all/junk drawer and came up with two paper clips, which I included in the card, to comply with 365 Cards' Day 200 - The Utility Drawer challenge.

The quote from Jim Rohn says, "Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present." I tend to agree, what about you?

Papers are from DCWV again (I used the same papers here), paperclips from the drawer, ribbon from AAS. Again, I used my MM Slice machine for the tab folder die-cut.

I got the sketch for this from CPS 236, I've entered this there as well:

2 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Paperclips, always a good choice! Great work, thanks for joining us!!

Lea L. said...

Nice card...the paperclips are fun! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!